from Baan Kru Praeng (by Kru Praeng)
As there has recently been some confusion around the publicizing and expansion of Muay Thai Chaiya and Awutthai Pichaiyuth, Kru Praeng’s style, I would like to clarify things for both Chaiya students and the general public.
The official branches of Siam Yuth Baan Kru Praeng that have been established correctly following all related rules and traditions are as follows:
1. Ton Soong Avenue : Teaching by Kru Praeng, assisted by Mr. Thanakorn Terawit (Art) and Mr. Sittha Sombonsok (Bat) as caretakers of the branch school
2. Rachagreetha Club: Teaching by Kru Praeng, assisted by Mr. Thanakorn Terawait (Art) and Mr. Sittha Sombonsok (Bat) as caretakers of the branch school
3. Baan Muay Thai: Teaching by Kru Praeng, assisted by Mr. Sittha Sombonsok (Bat) as caretaker of the branch school
4. Chiang Mai: Teaching by Mr. Puchitsanu Chaiplee (Yhing) as caretaker of the branch school
5. Phuket (at Rawai Muay Thai, Saphan Hin, etc.): Teaching by Mr. Chanupon Yodsamai (Cho) as caretaker of the branch school
Note: The members of the promotional team include Mr. Teerapak Setee (Pak), Mr. Chaiwat Siri Suomsuwan (Big), Mr. Teerada Jittenkhum (Dah), and Mr. Kittisak Ritwongnuwat (Champ).
All locations and individuals apart from those listed above, for example Sukho Spa, are no longer associated with Baan Kru Praeng, even though they may have worked for or been trainers at the Siam Yuth Center, Baan Kru Praeng, in the past. All current and future actions and events at those locations or by those individuals do not concern Baan Kru Praeng in any way and the Siam Yuth Center, Baan Kru Praeng, and Kru Praeng reserve the right to all appropriate legal action.
Mr.Naprapop Pramuan (Kru Preng)
Chairman, Siam Yuth Center, Baan Kru Preng
8 April 2011